[C320-list] cunningham

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Nov 30 18:14:50 PST 2005

Speaking of not proofing before pushing send, as someone else just did,
I am guilty of the same.  Change the word "foot" to "luff"  (actually I
meant the lower part of the luff) and you might have something of a
coherent sentence.

On second thought, forget it all, all let's just say I am not coherent.

Adam