[C320-list] compass & 4 tough screws in base

A. R. Gates argates2nd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 6 06:39:08 PDT 2006

I am told by Edson that I may need to grind the heads off of the 4 SS bolts, lift off the base, and use Liquid Wrench and vice grips to remove the exposed shafts & threads of the screws.
The new screws are $26 for four of 3.5" = Edson # 817-1 or -3.5 (?); order at 508 995 9711; Ken was very helpful.
Rollie  #182