[C320-list] FW: Re: Cabin light bulbs

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Sun Apr 9 04:44:26 PDT 2006

Robert,

I think this would be a great project, and as you indicate, a real energy saver. Do you have a recommended source for the LED's? Did you swap out the fixtures or just change the bulbs? Make and part number would be helpful... pics would be super!!!

Thanks.....

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC