[C320-list] FW: Re: Cabin light bulbs

Robert Perrin secretary at anzaas.org.au
Sun Apr 9 22:27:32 PDT 2006

Hello All,

Please find below my response to Karl's message,
but without the attachment - I am happy to provide the
attachment on receipt of your e-mail address

Hi Karl,

I am attaching the pdf of the partial catalogue of
LED lights.

I replaced all of my lights with direct replacement
light "bulbs"  - no need to replace any fittings.
I replaced the light over the chart table with the red
version - it has transformed night sailing

The MR 16 20 LED type are an exact fit, but
the MR 16 30 LED type protrude about 2mm
beyond the fitting, but are good in the aft cabin

I have also replaced my navigation lights with
LED festoons, and the next time I have occasion
to get up the mast, I shall be replacing my
steaming and anchor lights with LED's.

I am amazed that Catalina is not already offering
LED's as standard.

The Supplier is :

Marine Connect
44 Endeavour Street