[C320-list] Folding Prop - and Oh I forgot to ask

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Mon Apr 10 09:03:08 PDT 2006

Hi Randy, I have a 3 blade feathering prop from Martec called Autostream. I
always sail with the engine in reverse. It helps open the blades and stops
the shaft and prop from spinning. I've also learned to not start the engine
while still in reverse but that's from trial and error, mostly error!
Joe Barrett
#689 Island Time
Naples, Florida