[C320-list] C320 Jib

mail at landspring.net mail at landspring.net
Wed Apr 12 18:41:41 PDT 2006

All,

I have a heavy-duty Doyle 100% jib for my C320 that I'd like to find a
good home for.  It's purpose-built by Doyle SF for the summer winds in San
Francisco Bay, and does a great job in keeping the boat on its feet in
windy conditions, not to mention keeping marital peace.  Much better
pointing than my furled 135% which I use for other seasons.

I'm selling because I've moved Polaris to Victoria, where I don't think
I'll need the sail up there.

I'm asking $400 or best offer.  Cost over $1800 new. If interested, please
contact me off the list at jelliott at landspring.net.

Julian Elliott
Polaris #340