[C320-list] Hull Drawings

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 17 10:55:24 PDT 2006

I'm renaming my boat and I presume the graphics company will require
drawings of both sides and the transom.  Putting the boat name, a graphic,
and club name and home port on the transom presents a challenge with this
boat due to the opening to the swim ladder.  In the past, when I owned a
service company, the sign company had stock drawings for the GM, Ford and
Dodge vans for this purpose.  Obviously this is not the case with boats due
to the variety.  Does anyone know where I could locate such drawings in
AutoCAD?  This way I can see what the signage would look like on the boat
before I order it to be made.  I get one shot at doing this and I'd like to
get it right.

Quentin Murphy
Celtic Knot #667