[C320-list] folding props again/shaft replacement

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 04:57:54 PDT 2006

Russ and others,

I did start a thread a while back regarding replacing my shaft without removing the rudder. The problem is I had a pro do it and got to the yard just as he was finishing up. I haven't been able to contact him to ask how he did it. It's been three seasons and I have had no problems. The only casualty was a scuff mark on the rudder where it looks like he passed it through. I will try again to contact him for those of you who may still be looking to swap shafts...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582

From: Russell Monaco <russgm at yahoo.com>