[C320-list] folding props again

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 4 14:35:45 PDT 2006

I believe they did swap it for Jeff.  In fact I recall that others swapped
theirs, but from what I know of Jeff Hare, I would trust his judgment.
There is going to be an article in the next Mainsheet which details an email
from Jeff Hare to me on the subject of the three bladed Gori propeller.
Thanks.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688