[C320-list] Location of Grey Water TankonnewC32 forCharterSurvey

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Wed Apr 12 02:35:48 PDT 2006

Hi Joan, the water in Sydney is pretty clean and my base is close to the
entrance out to sea.  The new rule is really just bureaucracy with no
differentiation between large commercial ferries and small sailing yachts.
Far more pollution pours into the harbour off the streets every time it
rains than comes from the occasional washing up I do (I mostly take it
home).  I don't do overnight charters so there is no shower water.  Private
boats don't even have to have a holding tank.
Annie Bennett