[C320-list] C320 Jib

Ed or Sue Edwards edandsue at waypoint.com
Thu Apr 13 11:24:07 PDT 2006

Julian, If you are talking about Victoria, British Columbia, I agree with Joe that you will have occasion to use it.  Not only in the spring and fall but year around.  We sail out of Port Townsend, WA, we can see the lights of Victoria at night.  During the summer the afternoon westerlies on the Straights of Juan de Fuca frequently are 20+++.   Further north in the Straights of Georgia the morning northerlies do the same thing.

The previous owner recommended that we always carry that sail(105), I ignored his suggestion on the first cruise earlier this year, big mistake.  Immediately after cleaning the boat the 105 went back aboard.  You'll find some fickled winds in the Pacific NW., enjoy.

Ed Edwards, REBOUND #347