[C320-list] Battery Equalization

Fri Apr 14 12:19:17 PDT 2006

What does the owner's manual say?

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 04/14/2006 11:26 AM
To: "C320" <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: [C320-list] Battery Equalization

My 4 year old batteries still read 12.7 volts after settling for 24 hours. I think they are in very good condition since they are only lightly discharged and are recharged every day during the regular season, although they do have to survive mid-west winters. Is there any point to equalizing them? Does the Flyback 20-3 have an equalization setting?

JeffC
!!- Archives Here: http://www.catalina320.org/list/archives