[C320-list] Removing Traveler

JimC320 at aol.com JimC320 at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 17:46:28 PDT 2006

Thanks to all for the help, I will let you know which way I end up using.
Propabaly will give an Try again geting the traveler off since I have those nice
line organizers collecting dust. But I am glade to know the other ways so I
can get it fixed even if it does not come off.

You are right about the traveler upgrade being great. I Upgaded the Car and
other parts years ago from Gauheuer. what a didfference that was. I used the
same traveler track that came with the boat and did the upgrade without removing
the track.

Jim
elusive 209

In a message dated 4/15/2006 1:58:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CMKIT1 at cs.com