[C320-list] Removing Traveler

Barry Fahrer bfahrer at lisurveyor.com
Mon Apr 17 11:11:13 PDT 2006

Jim;

Last year, I tried to remove the bolts holding the traveler in.

I was able to remove the two bolts on the starboard side

but I had no luck with the two on the port side. I had a

mechanic friend help me and we tried putting two nuts

together on the inside and used a ratchet to try and turn

the bolts.  We also used a piece of wood to bang on it,

all to no avail. I would imagine that they are somehow epoxied

in to the cabin top. The only thing that I didn't try was to use

heat on the bolt. Good luck

C-320 # 126

GLEN COVE LINY