[C320-list] Hull Drawings

Mon Apr 17 14:59:09 PDT 2006

Quentin,

Although not local to you, this guy does a great job on boat
names...http://www.boat-lettering.net/

Click on  "For Your Approval" and you can see how he 'Photoshops' your
boat name lettering on a picture of your boat so that you can see how it's
going to turn out...

cuba libre 2

             "Jerry Brown"
             <jbrown03 at sympat
             ico.ca>                                                   To
             Sent by:                 "C320-List"
             C320-List-bounce         <C320-List at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Hull Drawings
             04/17/2006 02:46
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <C320-List at catal
               ina320.org>

Hi Quentin

James Signs did Indigo at Scarlett and St Clair.  He should have that
file.
Give me a call.

Regards

Jerry