[C320-list] Hull Drawings

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 16:27:26 PDT 2006

Quentin,

When I had my transom graphics made up I gave the lettering company the
dimensions of a useable rectangular area of the lower transom and they took
it from there. You can see the graphic in my folder on the C320 site. Don't
forget to carefully locate the scupper drain hole and the areas where each
of the stern ladder supports contact the transom. Those supports will tear
up the decal, so leave plenty of room around them.

JeffC