[C320-list] How to add a Microwave?

Ben Waltuck benw at sun.com
Mon Apr 17 20:22:50 PDT 2006

Do you have the generator permanently mounted somewhere?  Where?
I'm surprised that it's not too loud to be practical.

I was looking to purchase an inverter, but from the feedback and
comments I'm now thinking of getting a very small inverter for my laptop
(since it would always be on and draws such little power) and then a
generator for anything/everything else.

Thanks again for all of the feedback.  This list is a great resource!