[C320-list] How to add a Microwave?

Mon Apr 17 20:31:21 PDT 2006

The honda is a 4-stroke engine so it's very quiet, I run it behind the binacle by the swim ladder and you can carry on a conversation while it's running. You can keep it in the starboard aft locker or if you only use it when you cruise somewhere, you can keep it under the salon table behing the mast compression post, even in some pretty rough seas, it won't move....

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 04/17/2006 08:22 PM
To: C320-List <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] How to add a Microwave?

Do you have the generator permanently mounted somewhere?  Where?
I'm surprised that it's not too loud to be practical.

I was looking to purchase an inverter, but from the feedback and
comments I'm now thinking of getting a very small inverter for my laptop
(since it would always be on and draws such little power) and then a
generator for anything/everything else.

Thanks again for all of the feedback.  This list is a great resource!