[C320-list] How to add a Microwave?

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 05:31:48 PDT 2006

It's tough to find one that's small enough to fit in the space (most
microwaves are too tall).  Unfortunately, mine is on the boat and I'm
at work (Ja, Ja, I know.  I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!).

I found  mine at K-Mart in '02, and it was the only one by that
manufacturer that fit the spot in the overhead bin. It is unlikely that
this exact model is still manufactured.  The easiest way to find a
microwave that will fit is to go on the web and search by size.  That's
how I found the refrigerator for my house a few years ago.  I just got
lucky with the microwave.

Steve
Alchemist C-320 #909 ('02)