[C320-list] How to add a Microwave?

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Tue Apr 18 08:32:20 PDT 2006

The amazing little Honda 2000eu generator serves us many ways. It's easily stowed aboard AROBAN and  used for charging the batteries and runs anything else requiring 110v. Also use it to run a small air compressor I bought at Home Depot and attached a breathing mask for cleaning the bottom and letting the grandkids swim around underwater up to 40-50' from the boat (shallow depths). But it's most valuable use has been during hurricane power outages. It simultaneously runs several lights, a couple of fans, the refrigerator, computer and TV. I sent the first one I bought to a friend Grenada a couple of years ago after their devastating hurricane. They were without power for months in some areas. I highly recommend it to anyone who is subject to power outages and can also make use of it on the boat.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL