[C320-list] It's a dinghy, a fiendish dinghy

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:50:38 PDT 2006

I can't answer the question about installation because they were on my boat
when I bought the boat last year but I can say that it isn't a small job to
remove them.  It doesn't seem difficult but I would try to avoid it if I
could.
Just curious, why would you remove them?

As for its usefulness, I love it.  We take our dinghy everywhere because the
kids love to go for rides in the dinghy whereever we end up and it is very
easy to raise and lower the dinghy even with a motor on it.

Chris
Wine Down #447