[C320-list] It's a dinghy, a fiendish dinghy

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Wed Apr 19 11:46:31 PDT 2006

To those who mount their dinghies on the stern - I have a safety question.
With the dinghy in place, how would you lower your stern ladder in case of a
MOB situation? It seems like the dinghy would be in the way. Do you have a
system in place to get the dinghy out of the way quickly?

-Joan
 C320 #90 Persistence