[C320-list] Coolant or Water in Engine

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 16:43:28 PDT 2006

Annie,

FYI

If you are going to add an Autohelm with a rudder reference transducer you
will need to limit the rudder to less than a 30 degree turn in either
direction. If the rudder turns more than that it will damage the transducer.
On your old boat, the rudder was limited to just over 30 degrees through the
use of hard bump stops molded into the liner. The rudders on new boats are
more limited and use the cable that you lengthened.

JeffC