[C320-list] Hull speed

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Thu Apr 20 08:53:01 PDT 2006

Last summer I had a friend delivering Persistence to Traverse City for me.
He was coming down from Petoskey, MI which is about a 60 mile run. He
finished the run in 6.5 hours - an average speed of 9.23  The first 35 miles
(across an open Lake Michigan) were done in 3 hours - an average speed of
11.67! He said he was going back and forth from being exhilerated to being
terrified. Let's just say that they were an exhausted bunch when I picked
them up in TC and drove them back home.

-Joan
 C320 #90 Persistence