[C320-list] Exhaust Riser Elbow

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 04:54:21 PDT 2006

Walter,

Now that I have re-confirmed that I can't get one sent out, this is exactly what I'm going to do. I also understand that there are machine shops that can fabricate them--if local, the turn around should be much quicker than sending to Catalina, so I will also look into that option....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: Walter burnett <selkie2003 at yahoo.com>