[C320-list] Exhaust Riser Elbow

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 08:01:00 PDT 2006

I think you might be confusing the exhaust elbow with the muffler.  I
understand that the muffler is custom, but the elbow is a standard Yanmar
part.

I had my exhaust elbow changed this year (after 600 hours) on my 2001 C320,
#822 by an authorized Yanmar service shop.  It wasn't totally plugged, but
it was getting there.  The service technician recommended that it be
changed.

The Yanmar part number on my invoice is 104214-13521 and it was readily
available.  I confirmed the part number on the  Torrensen web page - follow
the link below:

http://shop.torresen.com/ships_store/index.php?mfc=Yanmar&pn=104214-13521&p=numberresults&storetype=mdd

Ray Durand
Marina del Rey