[C320-list] GFO www

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 05:42:56 PDT 2006

http://www.e-marine-inc.com/products/gfopacking/packing.html#measure

   -bill
   Harmony #859

June Bruce <brucestanley36 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  For the new devotees ... what is a GFO and where
can I get “WWW info” on same?
(Have I correctly picked up that it is to do with the Stern Gland?).

hcreech at comcast.net wrote:
I replaced the packing with GFO and am very pleased, no drips and no heat in
the shaft. Pretty cool having a dripless packing gland for only $15.00.
Herb Creech / Cloud Chaser #606

ALSO
Can you point me to the internet source for “leather Cover Kits” for the
helm?

Steve / Alchemist #909 WROTE:
I bought a leather cover kit from Boat Leather at the Chicago
boat show a couple years ago. I couldn't be happier

Thanks
Bruce Stanley
Fantastic Lady #1084 (my new C320 is still to arrive) / Sydney Australia