[C320-list] More GFO

Michael slopesandshores at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 07:37:26 PDT 2006

Herb,

  Where do I get GFO?  Thanks in advance

  Michael Mitch
  Kent Island
  Eastwind #745

hcreech at comcast.net wrote:
  When I bought my GFO there was a debate about size 1/4" or 3/16". I originally purchased 1/4" then someone on the list pointed out that 1/4" leaked and he went with 3/16". I returned the 1/4" and had it replaced with 3/16". When I installed it, (much easier than I thought), I used 3 strips staggering the joints when installed. The 3/16" fit perfectly. I hand tightened then slight snug with wrench. No drips, no heat.
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606