[C320-list] Knot Meter Sender Replacement

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Fri Apr 28 07:22:39 PDT 2006

I had the same problem running new cables for my Raymarine wind instrument
and auto pilot (too many wires in the Edsen tubes). Don't be afraid to cut
the cables and resplice. Just to be sure the connection is good, you may
want to solder the wires back together. I did this for my autopilot fluxgate
compass, but even a crimp splice will probably be good for years.

CRA #882