[C320-list] Raymarine seatalk troubleshooting

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 29 06:47:47 PDT 2006

Lachance,

  The very first thing I would check is inside the Navpod.  If you haven't already.  I believe you will find at least one fuse in there.

  John (Sojourn 645)

"Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT)" <MLaChance at thehartford.com> wrote:
  I'm thinking its odd that 3 always reliable instruments failed between sails with no heavy weather in the mix. So it must be something common to all three like power or the seatalk bus.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)