[C320-list] Reefer drain to sump and Dry Bunk...

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 04:30:19 PDT 2006

Two Questions:

Some time ago I recall a thread regarding redirecting the fridge drain to the sump for those boats that did not already come this way, but I cannot find it. If anyone has done this, could you provide me with details?

Also, I continue to get a fair amount of condensation under my aft berth cushions and was wondering if anyone has had success with Dry Bunk or something similar. I know the answer is to either get space between cushions and the boat for  ventilation, but not sure what the best approach might be.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Jon Vez