[C320-list] Reefer drain to sump and Dry Bunk...

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Aug 9 05:54:02 PDT 2006

Hi Jon,

  After returning from the trip, we didn't just have slight condensation, we
actually had quite a lot of water under the cushions.  ~1 cup or more I'd
guess, but I know it's from condensation.  So, I stood up the cusions and
leave the fan on low when I'm not there.

I'm planning to order "Hypervent" to put under the cusions.

http://www.hyperventmarine.com/index.html

I saw it at a boatshow one time, and we've been thinking about it ever
since.

Has anyone on this list installed this before we order it?

-JeffH