[C320-list] Hood furler repair

brer at adelphia.net brer at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 28 16:05:20 PDT 2006

The aluminum feed extrusion broke in half above the drum, so I ordered new parts from Tampa Florida. The new parts are a retro fit, instead of one extrusion they sent three pieces. (feed extrusion piece, regular extrusion, and the extrusion that the drum fits on. The repair went well, everything fit great, but I did add an extra bearing to the head stay just above the drum. This really stabilized the feed extrusion assembly, hopefully this will last a lot longer. Anybody else have a failure of similar nature?

Don