[C320-list] Discussion List Searching

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Aug 29 20:16:21 PDT 2006

Hi All,

    As I mentioned in an earlier email,  the C320-list archives search
engine is now running.

You can reach it on the website through the "C320-LIST Search" menu, or at
the link:

http://www.catalina320.com/list/search

It's a bit experimental right now, so let me know if you find any problems
with it.  At some point, I'll hook it into the full site search box so that
discussions are searched automatically when searching the site.

Note that the archives are reindexed twice a day, at 3:00am and 3:00pm EDT.

The index takes a few minutes to recreate and searches done during this time
may not return any results.

-JeffH