[C320-list] door to fwd

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Tue Aug 29 21:42:34 PDT 2006

Actually, it was pretty amusing to watch and I saw it all.  Even I
wouldn't have suggested working in the galley in those conditions but he
was one of my top hot shot students and he was going to make a great
meal.  First time on a sailboat and he was extraordinary.  I was at the
helm when he flew across and it looked like a cartoon because he was
basically vertical.

The life raft stems from a rescue we did in January, 2002 were we
arrived on the seen 40 minutes before the USCG who were allegedly, after
9/11, less than 2 miles away.  Since I often sail with my kids on board
and the Bay water is around 50 degrees all year I bought a life raft at
the next boat show.

Just out of curiosity, how did you remember that I had one?

Adam