[C320-list] Chips & Hairline Cracks

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Tue Aug 1 06:39:40 PDT 2006

When the C320 group toured the Catalina factory in Calif a few years ago there were a couple of workers repairing scattered chips and dings on boats at the end of the production line. I believe Gerry Douglas  commented it was fairly common for boats in production to gather a few chips and dings in the process. The repairs I saw were excellent and could not be detected when completed. Sounds like Catalina may be getting lax on this?

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL