[C320-list] Battery Charger

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Tue Aug 1 12:19:34 PDT 2006

Tim,
What was your discount price?

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Ann McCrystal/Tim
Connolly
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:30 PM
To: c320-list at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Battery Charger

Jim,

I concur with Jeffery Hare.  I had just bought my 2001 C320 last spring and
6 weeks later the batteries were completely dead!  I called the broker where
I bought the boat and he told me that Catalina was having problems with the
Promariner battery chargers.  The one in my boat was a 20 amp but they
suggested upgrading to a 30 amp.  I emailed Promariner about my problem and
the age of my boat and they gave me a discount on the price of the new 30
amp charger.  No problems since.  I have hull #798 so if yours is gone you
may be eligible for a bigger discount.

Tim Connolly
Ty Ar Mor  #798

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot Virus]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot Virus]