[C320-list] Battery Charger

Ann McCrystal/Tim Connolly tjcammsjc at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 1 10:30:29 PDT 2006

Jim,

I concur with Jeffery Hare.  I had just bought my 2001 C320 last spring and
6 weeks later the batteries were completely dead!  I called the broker where
I bought the boat and he told me that Catalina was having problems with the
Promariner battery chargers.  The one in my boat was a 20 amp but they
suggested upgrading to a 30 amp.  I emailed Promariner about my problem and
the age of my boat and they gave me a discount on the price of the new 30
amp charger.  No problems since.  I have hull #798 so if yours is gone you
may be eligible for a bigger discount.

Tim Connolly
Ty Ar Mor  #798