[C320-list] Fresh water head-flush plumbing

Wed Aug 2 14:50:41 PDT 2006

Not true about the fresh water flush system for the bigger boats (Catalina
boats anyways)--standard they are salt water, you can buy a fresh water
plumbing kit to convert them to fresh water flush (which I have done on
cl3)....only problem on the kits is that it makes them ONLY freash water,
no 2-way valve that would allow one or the other (my preferrence)...

------Original Message------
From: <crashley at gte.net>
To: Catalina 320 List
ReplyTo: Catalina 320 List
Sent: Aug 2, 2006 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Fresh water head-flush plumbing

[Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com ]
All I'm saying is that many of the bigger boats come with freshwater
flushing systems (and electric heads!). More room for tankage and such. If
there were room for in the 320 for a dedicated water tank for flushing I
would be more interested in pursuing it, realizing that connecting the
head
intake into the existing fresh water system is probably dangerous.

CRA
Rosebud #882