[C320-list] Catalina Parts

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 05:05:16 PDT 2006

Allen-
SOP for sure, things must be really tight there for man power, I have been trying to get the folding lewmar/catalina wheel for my new boat, for over 2 weeks, have been calling and calling, still no idea....
russ monaco
Commodore C320IA
C387 #95 Alderu
formerly
C320 #621 Escape

Allan Field <Allan.Field at comcast.net> wrote: I called Catalina parts department early Tuesday morning.  I was given the
part number and per unit price.  When I tried to order, I was told that I
needed to either fax or e-mail my request with the part number.  When I
asked how I would pay for the part, I was told that I would be called back
for my credit card number.  I pressed the issue by trying to order while I
had the person on the phone.  This was a non-starter for her: e-mail or fax.
So I hung up and immediately sent an e-mail.  It is now Thursday and nothing
back.  Is this really SOP at Catalina Parts Dept?  I order a ton of stuff
either on the phone or on line and have never been confronted by such a
thing.

In the meantime, anyone know where I can get replacement drawer catches, the
ones with the chrome trim ring and twist-to-open, besides Catalina?

Thank you.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD