[C320-list] Catalina Parts

Myron Welch myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Thu Aug 3 07:52:24 PDT 2006

Allan,

I purchased several of of the newer style drawer catches a few years
ago from Todd Fulbright, my dealer at Sail Place in Cedar Springs,
Michigan.  Here is their contact information:

Sail Place Inc.
142 W. Cherry St.
Cedar Springs, MI 49319, USA
Tel 616 696 0250
Fax 616 696 3366
SAILPLACE at aol.com
www.sailplace.com

They are very responsive and may be able to help.  Good luck.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, IA

--