[C320-list] new main and jib sheets

Koen Bennebroek vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 15:27:59 PDT 2006

A little bit more info:
what I'm looking for is how to choose from the likes of Sta-Set , Sta-Set-X, Samson XLS, Samson Trophy Braid or Marlow Braid..I would like to get sheets that in order of decreasing priority:
- don't wear too quickly over time
- don't stretch too much (although I'm not sure what the measure is here..)
- feel good on your hands
- come in 'tracer' colors

We do not race, so I don't think we need any of the performance line like Dyneema.

Also, not being at the boat now, which diameter do I need and how long do the sheets need to be?
Anything else we need to keep in mind when purchasing new sheets?

Thanks for any insights.

-Koen