[C320-list] new main and jib sheets

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Aug 4 16:24:29 PDT 2006

Hi Koen,

I replaced my Main Halyard with Yale Crystaline and am pleased with it,
although it is much stiffer than the original factory bungy cord that ships
with the boat.  I think others have done this too.  I think 110' is what we
have for the Main.  The line came from www.pyacht.com.

As for the Genoa sheets, I'd recommend getting something that has a nice
soft feel in your hands.  Stretch is ok in Genoa sheets.  Calling the guys
at Layline (www.layline.com), they can give you really good advice for
choosing lines that meet your needs.

Let us know what you choose!
-JeffH