[C320-list] Misc Questions

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 20:54:49 PDT 2006

The smell is coming from your holding tank. As you pump water into the tank
from the head, air from the tank exits through the vent. When I empty my
holding tank, I rinse the tank with fresh water and pump that out as well. I
do this four or five times.

I have not tried this but recently Sail Magazine suggested cleaning the
holding tank by adding two cups of powdered water softener disolved in one
gallon of hot water followed by one cup of liquid laundry detergent disolved
in one gallon of hot water. Let that sit, top off the holding tank with more
fresh water. Let that mixture sit for several hours then pump it out. It
might be worth a try.

Ken Danko
#802, Grace