[C320-list] Misc Questions

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Aug 9 05:19:48 PDT 2006

I had the same problems and tried everything. Then I bought a new
tank and all new plumbing now no problem. I think the previous owner,
a live aboard, just used the shore facilities and the tank wasn't
pumped regularly. I first replaced the plumbing which had permeated
and it helped but when I pulled the tank it was too rank to be even
near it. So I guess a 10 year old tank can go bad. I call this the
best upgrade I have done to the boat.

Pat