[C320-list] Test

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Aug 9 16:04:48 PDT 2006

Len,

   By the way, you *could* do what I suspect many people already do which is
to pick a message from the list, and do a "REPLY", then change the subject
and erase the body of the message (replacing it with your new message).

I suspect you'll get your "initial" message if you do this.  It has archive
implications, but I can deal with that some year.  :)

-Jeff H.