[C320-list] Yanmar 3YM30---access to adjust valves

mtpoodles mtpoodles at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 11 12:31:04 PDT 2006

Our boat was seviced at 50 hours and the mechanic had to remove the bulkhead
to adjust the valves.  Diane spoke to Lenore at Catalina who directed her to
the company that supplies the engines to Catalina.  Sorry I don't remember
who this is but I may have it in my records at home.  The nechanic also
flushed and replaced the coolant with the orange antifreeze per Yanmar's
specifications.

Marshall & Diane Lucas and
The Merrythought Poodles
S/V Merrythought, C320, #1037