[C320-list] Questions for Gerry Douglas

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Aug 17 05:20:33 PDT 2006

Annie,

First of all, I don't believe you are being too fussy at all! I would be absolutely livid with what you describe--Typically the broker is responsible for the final 'punch list' of items that are not quite right and often occur during shipment and that is certainly one place to start, but you may want to consider doing what others have done in the past and contacting Mr. Butler directly. Particularly since you represent another market segment for Catalina, I would hope that he would be willing to at least listen to your experience....I hope that things are worked out to your satisfaction....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Annie Bennett" <annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au>