[C320-list] Yanmar 3YM30---access to adjust valves

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 19 09:00:34 PDT 2006

Len,

I have had the valves adjusted as required and the valve cover comes right off to expose the valve adjusters.  I don't know where the comment about draining the cooling system comes from.  I think you might want to ask your serviceman if he is familiar with Yanmar.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club