[C320-list] Best way to bring along dinghy?

crashley at gte.net crashley at gte.net
Sun Aug 20 07:39:04 PDT 2006

Bob,

Was your OB locked to the dinghy using the mounting screw fittings? You can
slide a standard padlock thru the fittings at the ends of the screws that
fasten the OB to the transom by orienting them a certain way. This prevents
them from being loosened. I learned that trick in the Caribbean. Of course,
they can always steal the entire dinghy with the OB locked to it if they are
really bad.

CRA
Rosebud #882